Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
11 posts
88,278 visits


show starting post by AnoraE
Show newest posts...
 in response to david411...   

Where are you coming in Minnesota for your training? Is it a weekend affair or university training?

I came across a facebook page for the Nepali Student Association with the University of Minnesota-you may wish to email them and see if they can help or provide resources:

I also found the Non-Resident Nepali Association.

Non Resident Nepali Association

FNCCI Building

P.O.Box: 269


Shahid Shukra FNCCI Milan Marg

Teku, Kathmandu, Nepal

Tel: 977-1-4215247, 4262061, 4262218, 4266889

Fax: 977-1-4261022, 4262007


This is a link to the Minnesota Immigrant Freedom Network-They might have resources also.

Hope these help.



Talk to AnoraE

Dear Friend I am conducting Drug alcohol rehab center in Nepal.I am going to attend Minnesota,hezelden USA by Scholarship for training.I am responsible for round ticket and per dam and transportation .Could you tell me how can I solve my problems?Thanks Binod

Talk to david411